Hello to Xao!!!
Oh no !!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
A newbie crossed the minefield !!!!! Get the dogs !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] Ok, Ok, you can get in
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You better watch out, cause I can be a very mean noob.Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
Oh no !!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
A newbie crossed the minefield !!!!! Get the dogs !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] Ok, Ok, you can get in
I'd be careful, Xao. We have highly trained attack dachshunds. Your ankles might never be the same again if you irritate them [img]wink.gif[/img]
welcome!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to mention this guy.....Originally posted by sculpey:
I'd be careful, Xao. We have highly trained attack dachshunds. Your ankles might never be the same again if you irritate them [img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Here's one of our guard dogs.
Better watch out or he'll lick you to deth. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh god, your here now Xao? ugh lol, welcome aboard brother [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks.
But you all better stop threatening me, or I will unleash the fury, and thou shalt suffer the worst punishment ever!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
![]()
C'mon, give the poor XAO a break. Let me take out that leash from your neck. Now go out and play with the kids
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks